Saturday, December 5, 2009

Which is better Flute or Violin?

I don't know what to choose I have been playing violin for 7 months now and love the sound of the flute!! which should I play ??????? HELP ASAP Thank You



Which is better Flute or Violin?opera house



Violin - more difficult to master but much more versatile instrument. Keep up the practice! good luck.



Which is better Flute or Violin?dream theater opera theater



FLUTEE!!!!!!!!! IT OWNS WOODWINDS AND KICKS BRASS!!!! lol, i just thought id throw that out there. I love playing flute, and i have been doing it for 5 years now.



Halftime IS Gametime!!!



~??? ? The Band Geek Mafia???~?
Do you want to play in orchestra or band? There are more violins in orchestra and more flutes in band. If you want to play flute in orchestra you have to be very good, one of three or four top players.
Violin. Nice that you have been playing violin for 7 months. Continue the same. Violin is more difficult to master but if you do it, you are great! Good luck!
LOL, I play both. I have been playing violin for about 3 years and i played flute for 1 year. the thing is, the flute has a gorgeous sound but it is harder to play. u need a lot of breath. after awhile i feel dizzy. the violin however, u just need to slide the bow back and forth. just play both if u are up for the challenge, it is pretty easy if u know one instrument....... have fun
I would play the flute. I play the flute it is hard at first but when you keep playing it is really fun and it is all worth the work.



I hope this helps.
FLUTE!!! I've been playing for 6 years and I love it!!! ^-^
you can play both. I've been playing flute for 9 years and I'm kind of bored with it now, I think a violin sounds nicer.
Ummmmm...I'd say the flute
i have played the flute and the violine each for one year. The flute is much harder then the violin. You should stick with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update