Thursday, December 10, 2009

I just got a new violin and i cant read the music does anyone know a web site that i can learn for f

im 15 and i just bought a violin i tuned it and applyed the rosin but i cant read music please some1 please tell me where i can learn to play/ read music / but i dont want to buy anything or hire anyone let me know thank you gby



I just got a new violin and i cant read the music does anyone know a web site that i can learn for free ??lyric opera



Well, I also recommend you get a teacher. But if you only want to play for fun and not seriously, you can learn the notes on your own:



http://www.musictheory.net/ teaches you about the clef, the notes, etc, etc.



www.theviolinsite.com/ has video.audio aid for beginning and more advanced violinists.



I just got a new violin and i cant read the music does anyone know a web site that i can learn for free ??imax theater opera theaterI learned to play on my own and have continued to progress. Practice a lot. You can get a book w/ an audio cd to play along with. I've been playing for 6 months and now have my violin hooked up to an amp and a distortion pedal. Just play. Don't let anyone tell you what you need. Report It


ask for some advice in this violin forum
I'm afraid I really can't suggest any site to help you. You might try 8notes.com, but even then. Violin is an extremely difficult instrument where movements in bowing and such must be done with precision and a musical ear must be acquired during the learning process (there are no frets, after all, to help locate notes), so I do not recommend attempting to learn it on your own. I was going to when I first started, but believe me, had I done it, I would have given up after a month or so. I still don't have it anywhere near mastered, and I had a great teacher when I was able to have lessons. I strongly advise you get some sort of music teacher to help you along the way. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update