Thursday, December 10, 2009

How can I learn the violin on my own?

I can play the violin basics and have taken lessons for a year, read basic notes, and play everything in Suzuki book 1. Are there any free websites where there are video demonstrations and recordings that show how to play different notes and vibrato?



How can I learn the violin on my own?ballet



I think that having an instructor would be the best, but here's an excellent site that has many great lessons on video made by violinist, teacher, and conductor, Professor Kurt Sassmannshaus. The vibrato lessons helped me a lot with my vibrato. Good luck :)



http://violinmasterclass.com/mc_menu.php



How can I learn the violin on my own?globe theater opera theater



I've played for 8 years, having an instructor made learning vibrato possible, on your own you really have no clue how it should sound and will often times end up with machine gun beat instead of smooth waves. Keep taking lessons and ask to have specific lessons done on those. You will do so much better. Being shown how on the interent when it comes to an instrument does nothing for you compared to having someone help you in person move your hand, hold your posture, everything. Trust me, stay with your teacher.



-Ask at the highschool about coming in after school and getting help from a recommended student by the teacher. They can be much cheaper and if a teacher recommentds them then they must be doing something right. Even as a hobby, interenet videos don't cut it. You need one on one help to get anywhere.
Having played the cello for years, I don't think there is any substitute for hands on instruction. No video can put its hands on your wrist and make that tiny correction in bow technique, etc. No website can listen to your legato and tell you if it's smooth enough or needs to be changed. If you're serious about your music, you need a live instructor. If you just want to do it as a hobby, then videos are OK.
here are some search results for "how to play the violin"



http://www.yabloog.com/how_to_play_the_v...
no..you need a good teacher....to tell you when you go wrong
look here i too love violin i hope i had a teacher to learn and a violin also:



http://www.expertvillage.com/videos/viol...



http://www.youtube.com/results?search_qu...



pls mail me if this helped you !Good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update