Saturday, December 5, 2009

So I want to start violin lessons......I am 15....?

would it be hard for me to learn? How much do they generally cost?



tell me all there is to know about violin!



I really wanna play, it's a beautiful instrument.



So I want to start violin lessons......I am 15....?chicago theater



1) Yes, it's hard to learn, but it's not impossible, and since you're very motivated to play, you'll probably do well. Make sure you practice. At first you can practice a few minutes a day, but as you improve, the more practicing you do, the better



2) Generally, a good beginner "outfit" (violin, bow, case, strings, etc) will cost $200-500, or you can rent one for a few months before you commit to buying one. As you improve, you can spend $1500 to $3000 and get a decent student violin, and after that, professionals pay $5000 and up for their instruments. One of the professors at the local university suggests that you should pay as much for your violin as you would for a new car. (I have to be honest and say that I only spent as much as a used car on mine)



3) If you are really serious about playing well, you'll need a teacher. This is not something you can learn by correspondence.



So I want to start violin lessons......I am 15....?met opera opera theater



Find a private teacher.
its the hardest instrument in my opinion. i used to play but quite a few years ago. its a serious commitment. be prepared for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update