Thursday, December 10, 2009

Help! The bridge and a string of my violin broke off!?

I was trying to fix the bridge to get it straight. unfortunatley, it broke off, but i managed to put it back in place. must it be glued, stay that way, or must i seek assistance?



also, one of the strings on my violin was very loose and not wrapped around well and i decided to take it out. now, must i seek a violin technician once again or buy new ones and put them in myself? im new to this and the second thinnest string got plucked out, and the tuning place is in the very back, so i doubt this old one will get in. can i fix these myself? if not and i must see a technician, is it expensive?



Help! The bridge and a string of my violin broke off!?mr messed up



See:



Bridge setup and tuning



http://beststudentviolins.com/StringCare...



Help! The bridge and a string of my violin broke off!?getting late opera theater



Sounds like you just need to take it to a good shop and have it assessed. They can tell you for sure what the next step should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update