Saturday, December 5, 2009

I want to re-learn violin again!?

i want to play again. I used to back in 5th grade :)i miss it now the only problem is remembering the size of the violin i used to play. i'm 5'6" and long fingers, long arms. Is it the 1/4?



I want to re-learn violin again!?extension



try out a 4/4, but if it's a little uncomfortable, try the 3/4. if you're REALLY into it, get a custom one fit for you. I used to play but I can't anymore... fingers got used to electric guitar lol



I want to re-learn violin again!?movie theater opera theater



Yay good for you, i've been playing for 15 years now and have no plans of stopping, I just made it to a half size in year 6 and have been on a 3/4 for a while. You sound quite tall so you may need a Full size. 4/4 Im quite small 5'3" so I would think thats what you'd need



Good Luck
it sounds like you'll be needing a full size. im five four and i've had a full size for two years now.



im glad youre deciding to pick it up again. i've been playing for eleven years now, and i have no plans of ever stopping. it takes a while to really appreciate it.
4/4...full size. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update