Thursday, December 10, 2009

Can you identify this classical violin piece? I know this is a long shot!?

This hallmark e-card (link below) plays a wonderful classical violin piece and I am wondering if anyone knows what it is - it seems like it may be a well-known piece.



I'm not sure anyone will know! Just thought I would try anyway.



Link:



http://www.hallmark.com/webapp/wcs/store...



Can you identify this classical violin piece? I know this is a long shot!?shows



It's very similar to Brahms' Hungarian Dances.



I believe you can listen to clips of samples at Amazon.com.



Can you identify this classical violin piece? I know this is a long shot!?comedy show opera theaterHere is a video of an orchestra playing Hungarian Dance #5. This helped me to really see that this is the music in that Hallmark card. Thank you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v... Report It


No, I'm sorry, I don't, but it is cute!!!(I know that that doesn't help!!) anyway, Good luck!!!
I don't think it is classical music. It may be something composed especially for the card.



It sounds like a mix of different composers with a touch of bluegrass fiddle thrown in for good measure !
It sounds like someones interpretation of one of Liszt's Hungarian Dances. Done just for Hallmark.
Sounds like "Klezmer" music, of which I know little, and no representative composers.



Lot of fun to listen to, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update