Thursday, December 10, 2009

Help me with tuning my violin????!!! very urgent!?

Help mee!!! does anyone know any sites or youtube videos that has a well-tuned violin strings that i can tune off of??? its cause i have this really important playing test tomorrow in my strings class and because of the cold weather all my strings came un tuned and i dont know when it is the right note because i am just a student and my electric tuner is broken. please help meee???



Help me with tuning my violin????!!! very urgent!?opera sheet music



Yes, here:



http://beststudentviolins.com/StringCare...



There's a tuner at the bottom of the page



Help me with tuning my violin????!!! very urgent!?shows opera theater



my violin came with that thing u blow into that will give u the note. u should invest in one of those they really help....



or u can wait till tommorrow and have a friend play their notes or tune it for u
http://www.violinonline.com/tuning.htm



Click the pictures of the notes to get the sound.
tune it to a piano

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update