Thursday, December 10, 2009

Have you ever lost a violin? What is the most valuable thing you have ever lost in monetary terms?

A 锟? million violin lost and recovered in USA and a 14th century one lost on train in England????



Have you ever lost a violin? What is the most valuable thing you have ever lost in monetary terms?performing arts



I was having a clear out in the attic and came across a violin and a painting. I took them down to the antiques place for a valuation.



The guy said, "What you have here is a Stradivarius and a Van Gogh. Unfortunately Stradivarious was a terrible painter and Van Gogh made awful violins."



Ba dum... Tisch!



But of all the things I've lost in my life, it's my mind I miss the most.



Have you ever lost a violin? What is the most valuable thing you have ever lost in monetary terms?binoculars opera theater



I was on a train to Durham a few weeks ago and someone pickpocketed my ipod..and then used it in front of me, three seats in front of me! PILLOCK! Needless to say I asked him for it back.



Grr.



I feel so sorry for that elderly man who left his violin on a train. How annoying. THAT is why I don't use luggage racks.
I have a violin, and no, I've never lost it. I'm always very careful with it, as it means a lot to me. Most valuable thing lost... hmm, probably when our TV got stolen.
I have a violin and I've never lost it. The most expensive thing I ever lost was my grandmother's diamond ring. It was stolen so I don't know if that counts.
I found a violin on a train the other day if that counts.
Well my wife quit working and we lost our home. It was worth about 80K. But when that day came we lost more then just our home.
none
The people who lose these are either EXTREMELY stupid or the biggest air heads alive.



Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update