Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is it possible to play violin and sing at the same time? I mean.........?

I know that you can do that with the piano and guitar, but is it possible with the violin? It puts you in a sort of awkward position to sing.



Is it possible to play violin and sing at the same time? I mean.........?binoculars



its hard. you cant sing as well well playing violin/viola, but you sure as heck can



Is it possible to play violin and sing at the same time? I mean.........?violin opera theater



i think its possible, with a little practice of course
Yes if u have good concetration i've seen kids in my school do it.
All you need is a headset mic. That solves the problem.
It would be hard I think because you hold the violin so close to your throat. But I'm sure you could probably do it if you practice enough.....
I think you can but you have to hold the instrument lower on the chest like some folk players do - not tucked securely under the chin like classical players.
of course you can!!!! :-) go n try it !
Oh, yeah, I've seen that guy from Yellowcard do it for a few songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update