Saturday, December 5, 2009

What are some rock/alternative songs with good violin/electric violin parts?

For example, Skillet's song Comatose has quite a bit of electric violin in there.



Or even if you just have recommendations for other fun music to play. I'm bored with my current music so I thought I'd get some new stuff to play, decided to try playing a different style. Thanks in advance!



What are some rock/alternative songs with good violin/electric violin parts?ballet theater



3 libras by A Perfect Circle has a killer violin part



What are some rock/alternative songs with good violin/electric violin parts?chicago theater opera theater



yellowcard!
Dave Matthews band...



Even though Dixie Chicks are really country- they come pretty close to pop/rock on some stuff.



Led Zeppelin-- yeah, I know sounds weird but there are plenty of Zeppelin songs with violin and even mandolins in them. Try the Rain Song....(full orchestra I think with a violin or chello as the lead in the song). Also, "hey, hey what can I do".
Yellowcard...and i think...Hoobastank. Try latin.....lol...idk...i want the Beyonce's bonus cd...and Jennifer Lopez's new cd...there was one more but i cant remember...all well...hope i sorta helped : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update