Thursday, December 10, 2009

Can anyone send me Dust in the Wind Violin solo?

I need to play dust in the wind violin solo on stage on saturday but i dont have to notes, it looks pretty easy, and im a fast learner, but n the video they only show parts of the fingering so i cant catch it all. So if anyone has the violin solo notes please send it to me as jesus6477@sbcglobal.net or at least give me a website. Thx in advance.



P.S. In case youre wondering i purchased the music sheets but they get here in 3 days and i dont have enough time. amd besides anything can go wrong.



Can anyone send me Dust in the Wind Violin solo?opera singer



Try http://www.sheetmusicfox.com



They have a great variety of free sheet music, and a very powerful sheet music search engine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update