Thursday, December 10, 2009

How long have you played violin, and what grade are you?

I've been playing violin for 1 year and my teacher said i'm progressing fast and i'm gonna do my 3rd grade exam this yr. But i'm 16 already and i'm hoping to finish grade 8 when i leave school. is it possible??



How long have you played violin, and what grade are you?comedy club



I have been playing the violin for 3 years now and I started in 3rd grade so I am in 7th grade. I am progressing fast and I....just love playing the Violin.



How long have you played violin, and what grade are you?sheet music opera theater



I don't know the exam system since I took up the violin at age 23. But I played with the state symphony a year and a half later, so I must have been making good progress. I wish I had time to practice these days.
I've been playing the violin since 1957. I'm doing doctoral work (in composition), so I guess I'm in the 22nd grade.



%26lt;grin%26gt;
2 years i suck
I never played Violin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update