Thursday, December 10, 2009

Please help me to buy a good handmade violin?

I' m a needy Music student from Sri Lanka. please help me to buy a handmade violin to continue my studdies, now I'm playing in an ochestra too, but my violin is not enough for my studies. If anyone could help me, It will be a big support to continue my studdies. My e mail add is asamarasinhe@yahoo.com THANK YOU!!



Please help me to buy a good handmade violin?say yes



Try http://www.violinslover.com/, they make..well just take a look. Prices are extremely reasonable.



Please help me to buy a good handmade violin?palace theatre opera theater



Hi there



I can tell you that you should never buy a stringed (or any other) instrument whose brand name is either a Bird, or a Planet! They are pretty poor in quality in my experience and not for any serious musicians. An example is 'Lark' or 'Jupiter'

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update