Thursday, December 10, 2009

Quietdrive song with frontman playing violin in the beginning.?

i went to the paramore concert at the avalon in hollywood, ca on 5/17 and they..quiet drive, played a song where the frontman played the violin in the beginning. it was sick..can anyone help me out?



Quietdrive song with frontman playing violin in the beginning.?extension



handsome devil's benediction



Quietdrive song with frontman playing violin in the beginning.?movie theater opera theater



I ? bands who cant write their own music
I'm not entirely sure, but it will be one of these songs because they only have one cd out



Rise From The Ashes



Get Up



Take A Drink



Let Me Go In



Rush Together



Maybe Misery



I Lie Awake



The Season



Time After Time



Both Ways



What I suggest doing is buying the whole album, because 1.) you'll find the song, and 2.) the whole thing is amazing. Quietdrive will always be one of my favorite bands. Great pop/punk

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
live update